- The Hudson Foundation awards monetary grants to non-profits throughout New England, and especially supports organizations within the state of Maine.
- One of our recent grant recipients is the Cromwell Center for Disabilities Awareness. Educating people about tolerance and acceptance for all people with disabilities is the mission of this non-profit. Learn more about the Cromwell Center and other recipients.
- Tree Street Youth supports nearly 150 youth of Lewiston-Auburn, Maine with safe, 5-day a week after school programming. Learn about the types of non-profits we support in Maine and throughout New England.
- A farmers market initiative that makes local produce accessible to low-income families is just one example of important programs Cultivating Community provides, in part through a Hudson Foundation award. View summaries of recent award recipients.
- Coastal Enterprises' StartSmart program provides free business counseling to refugees and immigrants interested in starting their business in Maine. Hudson Foundation funds help them continue their mission. Learn how to apply for a Hudson Foundation grant.
a charitable private family foundation
The Hudson Foundation's philanthropic mission is to strengthen our communities through strategic monetary grants.
In recent years, the Hudson Foundation has concentrated on funding non-profits who serve the needs of disadvantaged and marginalized individuals and populations, as well as community-based programs that empower at-risk immigrant and refugee youth.
We invite you to browse our site, learn more about our mission and how your organization may benefit.